Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kitten Under the Wheel

If you have small cat or kitten in your home be careful when you start running your motorcycle or your car, because this cat prefer to stay under your car or under your motorcycle wheel. Cat that behavior like this usually a domestic cat. This cat actually looking for a warm place, especially when the outside weather become cold like when the sun have set. When you are parking your motorcycle they as soon stay below your motor engine, to get warm from your motor engine. Unfortunately if you park your motorcycle with double standard, this kitten then stay right below the back wheel. Because the day being dark, and you want to start your motor, kitten will be directly run over your bike wheel.

This also happen to my bike when I park in front of my home, kitten just running to my bike under the wheel. When I push my bike suddenly hear of kitten sound, miao..... Kitten run over of my wheel bike.

No comments: